Effective, Powerful Congestion ReliefTM
Up to 12 Hours of Relief
Fast Acting, Metered Pump Spray
Nõstrilla® helps clear your stuffy nose fast so you can breathe easier all day or night. Nõstrilla® relieves nasal congestion due to common colds, hay fever, and allergies. Nõstrilla® allows you to go about your daily activities in greater comfort.
“Works for me! I've tried a bunch of nasal sprays & this is the only one that really helps me.”
— Catherine L, Virginia
"Best nose spray I've ever used!! I don't leave home without this nose spray. Recommended it to a friend and she has had the same results that I have. Highly Recommend!!!"
— Rachel M, New York
"It clears my nose and helps me breathe, I will keep buying!"
— Steve G, California
Active Ingredient (per spray) Purpose
oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%.......... Nasal decongestant
temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- a cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
Remove protective cap and prime pump by depressing it firmly several times. Hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. With head upright, insert nozzle into nostril. Depress pump two or three times, all the way down, and sniff deeply.
- store between 20° – 25°C (68° – 77°F). Avoid excessive heat or freezing.
- keep carton for full drug facts
benzalkonium chloride, chlorhexadine glycine, hydrochloric acid, purified water, sorbitol
Questions or comments?